Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Action Plan

I plan to integrate Google applications little by little.  As a Counselor, I work closely with our Special Education department and we are always looking for ways to communicate effectively.  My first goal is to implement the applications through our Special Education department since we work closely together throughout the year and there are very few people involved in the process.  My next goal is to utilize Google applications as a communication tool between the Guidance department and Administration.  By integrating Google tools with Administration, I will be able to persuade other faculty and staff to use the Google tools.  A big concern that I have is confidentailty of the tools especially with our Special Education department.  I believe that all school staff  can implement Google applications with very little training.   

1 comment:

  1. The great thing about google tools are that they are free! Imagine that you have a simple, free office utilities program that you can use to create your work. Don't forget collaboration as with the sharing of documents you can have teams of teachers and groups of students work together on projects. We've been using google docs for about three years now and have had great luck with it!

    ReplyDelete